Quantcast

updated xml file not seen by freeswitch

dragoncloud
Hi, Don't know how I did this, but, I put in the wrong IP address in my xml file for freeswitch.  I've edited and corrected it, but, freeswitch is still showing the incorrect one and it's in NOREG status.  Can anyone tell me how to get freeswicth to see the new xml file?  I've done  "sofia profile external rescan reloadxml" but that doesn't do it.  I've even tried "sofia profile (profile name) killgw (gateway name)"  to get rid of the incorrect one, but, to no avail.  Any help would be appreciated!