Quantcast

mod_sangoma_codec in debian repo?

peely

I'm testing out the possibility of moving to the Debian repo (we actually use Ubuntu) and have installed FreeSWITCH from the wheezy version. There's no sight however of mod_sangoma_codec which we use for our G.723 and G.729 interconnects.

I can see other libraries relating to Sangoma stuff but I can't see anything which goes as far as to install mod_sangoma_codec.

If I want to continue using Sangoma with FreeSWITCH go I have to continue building from source or has something changed that means I use Sangoma transcoding through a different module?

Thanks,

Neil.