loopback_bowout

Peter Steinbach
Hello,

I have a strange behaviour with forwarding a call from an external gateway to another number on the same gateway.
  • when I forward a call from an internal number to an external number via loopback, I firstly get 4 channels. After answering the call, I have 2 channels remaining and audio is fine
  • when I forward a call from an _external_ number to an external number via loopback, I firstly get 4 channels. After answering the call, I still have 4 channels remaining and audio is _not_ there. Freeswitch is dialling via "external" profile via port 5080. I also tried to set "loopback_bowout=true", but this did not change anything.
    The dialstring is: <action data=[hidden email] application="bridge" />

The dialplan for both scenarios is the same.

Anybody had the same issue and knows how to overcome this?

--
With kind regards
Peter Steinbach

Telefaks Services GmbH
[hidden email] (att) telefaks.de
Internet: www.telefaks.de

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: loopback_bowout

Brian West
What git rev are you on because we just fixed this last week!

--
Brian West
[hidden email]

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)

On Oct 22, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Peter Steinbach <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a strange behaviour with forwarding a call from an external gateway to another number on the same gateway.
> • when I forward a call from an internal number to an external number via loopback, I firstly get 4 channels. After answering the call, I have 2 channels remaining and audio is fine
> • when I forward a call from an _external_ number to an external number via loopback, I firstly get 4 channels. After answering the call, I still have 4 channels remaining and audio is _not_ there. Freeswitch is dialling via "external" profile via port 5080. I also tried to set "loopback_bowout=true", but this did not change anything.
> The dialstring is: <action data="{sip_from_uri=[hidden email]}sofia/gateway/SIP-68xxxxx/[hidden email]" application="bridge" />
> The dialplan for both scenarios is the same.
> Anybody had the same issue and knows how to overcome this?
>
> --
> With kind regards
> Peter Steinbach
>
> Telefaks Services GmbH
>
> mailto:lists
>  (att) telefaks.de
> Internet:
> www.telefaks.de

> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>
> FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
> http://www.cudatel.com
>
> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
> http://www.freeswitch.org
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
> http://www.cluecon.com
>
> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
> http://www.freeswitch.org

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: loopback_bowout

Peter Steinbach
Hello Brian,

ok, we will update then, as our rev is older.

Best regards
Peter