freeswitch with celt on windows

e schmidbauer
Hi. I was wondering if it is possible to compile freeswitch with the
celt codec on windows? I have been able to compile celt for windows
but when i compiled freeswitch i did not see the mod_celt in the
solution explorer. If this is possible could someone point me in the
right direction. Thank you.

Re: freeswitch with celt on windows

Brian West
Someone just needs to do the work of adding it to the build... I
thought Carlos did this already... Are you on SVN Trunk?

/b

On Feb 28, 2009, at 10:01 AM, e schmidbauer wrote:

> Hi. I was wondering if it is possible to compile freeswitch with the
> celt codec on windows? I have been able to compile celt for windows
> but when i compiled freeswitch i did not see the mod_celt in the
> solution explorer. If this is possible could someone point me in the
> right direction. Thank you.

Re: freeswitch with celt on windows

e schmidbauer
i used the nightly snapshot...