freeswitch server getting INVITE request in ngrep but nothing in fs_cli

freeswitch server getting INVITE request in ngrep but nothing in fs_cli

devangn
I am trying to route the call from opensips server to freeswitch server. My freeswitch server is actually a container which i have created using 'lxc'

when I route the call from opensips server to freeswitch server container i got the INVITE requests sip log in 'ngrep' but getting nothing in freeswitch log as in nothing in fs_cli and my call is failing with the disposition 'SIP 408 - Request Timeout'

I have tried with routing the call from opensips server to other freeswitch server which is actually having a physical ip and not the container server and when I tried that, i am able to get the logs in freeswitch as in fs_cli.

sip profile parameters auth-calls, auth-all-packets, aggressive-nat-detection set to true, there is no firewall or iptable rule between opensips and freeswitch servers. i can access the osips server from freeswitch server and vice versa.

So, what am i missing here. please suggest me something.