freeswitch & kamailio behind nat

morteza.bashsiz
Hi dear friends
First of all attention that my knowledge in English language is very low and I can not speak very well . sorry for this .
I am in trouble with integrating freeswitch with kamailio . actually I want to set kamailio as sip server and freeswitch as media server .
This will be better if both of them config behind a linux nat . for example I have a public IP address and a local zone with two virtual machine .
My physical host IP is
Public 1.1.1.1
Internal 192.168.1.1
And my FS and kamailio in local zone are
FS   192.168.1.2
Kamailio.   192.168.1.3
I don't know what exactly must I do in config files.
Please help me . I can config kamailio and free switch alonly but I want to integrate both of them to high performance .
Thanks for your attention .