change session-timer value

mashudi
Hi Folks ,
I have problem to change the session timer value that automatically
created by Freeswitch for 120, I can change the value of session-timer
in /sip_profiles/internal.xml

<param name="session-timeout" value="120"/>

become

<param name="session-timeout" value="300"/>

and it work only for INVITE message response,
but for UPDATE message response still use default value of 120,
please help me to solved this problem.
Thank  you in advanced.
regards

mashudi

pls  help me to figure out what i'm doing wrong.

Re: change session-timer value

Anthony Minessale
Didn't you already start a thread with this same question yesterday?

If it doesn't work open a jira http://jira.freeswitch.org under the sofia sip category and we will
give it to the sofia developer to look at.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:52 PM, mashudi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks ,
I have problem to change the session timer value that automatically
created by Freeswitch for 120, I can change the value of session-timer
in /sip_profiles/internal.xml

<param name="session-timeout" value="120"/>

become

<param name="session-timeout" value="300"/>

and it work only for INVITE message response,
but for UPDATE message response still use default value of 120,
please help me to solved this problem.
Thank  you in advanced.
regards

mashudi

pls  help me to figure out what i'm doing wrong.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm
[hidden email]
GTALK/JABBER/[hidden email]
IRC: irc.freenode.net #freeswitch

FreeSWITCH Developer Conference
[hidden email]
iax:guest@.../888
[hidden email]
pstn:213-799-1400

Re: change session-timer value

mashudi
Dear Anthony Minessale,
As information, I try install to Freeswitch as inbound conference server
and integrated with the Huawei MSCe, I got trouble with the
session-timer as response message UPDATE that send by Huawei MSC.
Because the session timer value below the MSCe specification, MSCe send
bye message after the message UPDATE response from Freeswitch.

could you give me the guidance how to solve this?
thank you in advanced for your kind support,
regards,

mashudi

Anthony Minessale wrote:

> Didn't you already start a thread with this same question yesterday?
>
> If it doesn't work open a jira http://jira.freeswitch.org under the
> sofia sip category and we will
> give it to the sofia developer to look at.
>

> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:52 PM, mashudi <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Folks ,
>     I have problem to change the session timer value that automatically
>     created by Freeswitch for 120, I can change the value of session-timer
>     in /sip_profiles/internal.xml
>
>     <param name="session-timeout" value="120"/>
>
>     become
>
>     <param name="session-timeout" value="300"/>
>
>     and it work only for INVITE message response,
>     but for UPDATE message response still use default value of 120,
>     please help me to solved this problem.
>     Thank  you in advanced.
>     regards
>
>     mashudi
>
>     pls  help me to figure out what i'm doing wrong.
>     >

> Anthony Minessale II
>
> FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
> ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/
>
> AIM: anthm
> MSN:[hidden email]
> <mailto:MSN%[hidden email]>
> GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:[hidden email]
> <mailto:PAYPAL%[hidden email]>
> IRC: irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net> #freeswitch
>
> FreeSWITCH Developer Conference
> sip:[hidden email]
> <mailto:sip%[hidden email]>
> iax:[hidden email]/888
> <http://iax:guest@.../888>
> googletalk:[hidden email]
> <mailto:googletalk%3Aconf%[hidden email]>
> pstn:213-799-1400

Re: change session-timer value

Brian West
Please open a ticket on http://jira.freeswitch.org, as per his last
email.  Attach all the information to explain the bug along with sip
traces.

Attach the info, DO NOT paste the logs or traces in the comment box.
Attachments are much easier to download and read for us.

/b