att_xfer origination_cancel_key

Stuart Mills
Hi,

I have noticed that att_xfer has a configurable cancel key to stop the transfer mid dial, is there an option to change keys for the other transfer features?

0 is conference all 3 parties at the moment, but I'd like to designate a 4 or some other key, is this possible?

Many Thanks,

Stuart Mills

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: att_xfer origination_cancel_key

Stuart Mills
That is great, thanks for your reply.

I haven't opened a Jira before, so will read up on the wiki and put a request in.

Regards

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Aug 2013, at 04:31, João Mesquita <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

mercutioviz
You may also research and see how you might add this yourself. The place to look is in mod_dialplan.c at approx line 2230 inside static switch_status_t xfer_on_dtmf(...) :

            if (dtmf->digit == '0') {
                switch_caller_extension_t *extension = NULL;
                const char *app = "three_way";
<snip>

In any case, JM is right that it is relatively easy to change that to check for a channel variable. If you peruse the code you'll find lots of examples of that sort of thing. If it's not your cup of tea then by all means open a jira as a feature request.

-MC

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM, Stuart Mills <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
http://www.ClueCon.com
http://www.OSTAG.org

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: att_xfer origination_cancel_key

Stuart Mills
Thanks for the tip Michael, I might just take a look at that code when I get a spare minute - I’ll probably still open a jira though.

Stuart

Re: att_xfer origination_cancel_key

Stuart Mills
Hi Michael,

Thanks again for your tip on this.

I’ve located the code in mod_dptools.c and made the modification to allow custom digits bound to the existing functions of att_xfer. This compiles and appears to work fine but when I choose the “conference digit” all 3 calls go into limbo. When I press the “complete transfer” key to hang up the B party and connect A + C, all 3 disconnect. I can see in the debug “threeway(UUID)” where the UUID looks like a real UUID, so it’s trying to do it just failing for some reason.

I then reverted back (in case I’d made a mistake), compiled and installed again but the problem persists, so I’m wondering if I have some dial plan issue somewhere stopping att_xfer from working properly.

Here is my feature extension, bound to a digit so the B party can initiate att_xfer – is there anything obviously wrong with what I am doing here?

<extension name="start_att_xfer">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^START_ATT_XFER$">
    <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
    <action application="set" data="origination_cancel_key=#"/>
    <action application="set" data="att_xfer_conference_key=5"/>
    <action application="set" data="att_xfer_txcomplete_key=1"/>
    <action application="log" data="INFO inside att_xfer"/>
    <action application="read" data="4 12 'tone_stream://%(10000,0,350,440)' divertnumber 5000 #"/>
    <action application="log" data="INFO att_xfer to ${divertnumber}"/>
    <action application="att_xfer" data="sofia/gateway/sip_gateway/44${divertnumber:1}"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

Regards,

Stuart