ZRTP Error when calling extestion 5000

ahegazi
Hi Folks,

I I've got things configured such that I can place a call from a SIP phone registered to our SIP server (our
freeswitch installation), but I can't place a call to extension 5000 as usually this should be working before configuring any accounts. I have created two accounts and allocated public IP and sub-domain to my server which they can call each other but calling 5000 "the default IVR message" I get ZRTP error as I am using ZRTP instead of SRTP or RTP.