Quantcast

WebRTC and mod_verto integration

acedj
Hi guys,
sorry for my english but i have a terrible problem with my installation of freeswitch with fusionPBX.
I have a main server with fusion pbx and here i'd like to configure a WebRTC server where clients can directly call the extensions that are already set.
The result should be like this: https://webrtc.freeswitch.org/verto/index.html#page-main
I have tried to follow the official guide but i can't find the main installation dir in /usr/local/freeswitch...
I have also tried to create a new installation of freeswitch but i don't understand how to do this operation.
Thank's in advice.
Davide