VoIP IVR Solution

Hiten Dudhatra
Our IVR Solution are designed to streamline your process, while focusing on connecting sales people directly with investors; which equates into more revenue. Create custom appointment reminders and customer satisfaction surveys. Use our Voice Broadcast system to allow you to contact thousands of investors in seconds.

Key Benefits for IVR Solution:

- Posting of current interest rates and terms
- Real time account balances information
- Automated loan applications
- Connect brokers and investors with the right salesperson
- Custom appointment reminders

For More details:
sales@ecosmob.com
1-303-997-3139