Update SDP on 183

jaz

Update SDP on 183

jaz
we have 2 user A and B.
we need when A call B and when B ring(B response 183 with SDP) FS play announcement before sending 183 received from B.

e.g
         invite              invite
A------------------>FS---------------->B
                                resp/183(with Sdp B1)
                          <-------------------
play annoucement resp/183/ SDP FS1
<---------------------
(after annoucement ends, we need to let A here B (rtp from sdp B1)
resp/183 SDP B1
<---------------------

      ------------after call establish with 200 ok call continue normaly----
                                 200ok
    200 ok
      Ack
                               Ack

- the modifaction of SDP could held with 2 183 response or with update Sip request.
- the scenario could be done with xml dialpan (or we need to implement event )
any solution or pointor to a solution could help