Quantcast

Unauthenticated Gateways for wholesale VOIP

Unauthenticated Gateways for wholesale VOIP

stramec
Hi

I’m new to freeswitch and I’m just playing with a test box to see if it is viable for a small scale, wholesale SIP transit softswitch.

I don’t need PBX features, I just want an incoming SIP trunk and an outgoing SIP trunk, the only catch is they both most be unauthenticated. Based solely on Source IP address and the incoming trunk must listen on port 5060.

In my mind this should be the simplest of set-ups but I’m struggling to get the unauthenticated to work both sides.

I’ve done some googling but haven’t come up with a clear example. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks