Quantcast

TALK and NOTALK event not triggered on the A-leg

TALK and NOTALK event not triggered on the A-leg

mitjasos
we are trying to implement a module, which would monitor for the silence during the call. If silence detected inside some thresholds, it should disconnect the call.
We have started with VAD settings () in sip profile,  and setting the variables in the dialplan:
<action application="export" data="fire_talk_events=true"/>
<action application="export" data="fire_not_talk_events=true"/>
We are listening to all events.
It works but only for the B channel. No matter what we do we cannot produce talk/notalk events for the A leg.
It seems like a sofia bug ...   Somebody any experience on that ??

Thx!
Mitja