Silence Detection in Recording

jeevandhami
I have  recorded the  voice using freeswitch and  their found silence in recording if recording goes below  given silence threshold. after that freeswitch stop the recording  .but there was no indication given by freeswitch for silence detection .Could  you please tell me there is any way to find the indication parameters in freeswitch. Either any solution for knowing silence found in recording in freeswitch.
please share the solution .i will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks & Regards

Jeevan Singh Dhami
Software Engineer – Development