Receive chat

Sameer Khan-2
Hi,

Is there any command which can receive chat from sip channel so I can put that received message in to a variable.

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: Receive chat

João Mesquita-2
I have never used it, but I assume that's what the chat plan is for, correct?

João Mesquita
Sent with Sparrow

On Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Sameer Khan wrote:

Hi,

Is there any command which can receive chat from sip channel so I can put that received message in to a variable.

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: Receive chat

radius314
You could you the event socket to receive the messages.