Quantcast

Re: Recording and outbound rtp

Dan-18-3
no, I'm matching the incoming sip call via the destination number in my public context and executing the javascript appliaction.  This app directly answers the call and records it until the user hangs up.
D-

Re: Recording and outbound rtp

Anthony Minessale
We would have to code in a feature to purposely write silence back during a recording that does not currently exist.
You could perhaps post it on the bounty section in jira.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:02 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
no, I'm matching the incoming sip call via the destination number in my public context and executing the javascript appliaction.  This app directly answers the call and records it until the user hangs up.
D-

Re: Recording and outbound rtp

Dan-18-3
Thanks, I will look around and see if I can come up with a solution.  I'll post back here and on the wiki if I find one.

D-