Quantcast

Re: [ANN] Spice Telephony - an open source FreeSWITCH/Erlang callcenter platform

Re: [ANN] Spice Telephony - an open source FreeSWITCH/Erlang callcenter platform

Sunil Singh
Suggest Try C-Zentrix (from tvtworld.com). It has a very powerful predictive dialer and its also ranked 10th just 2 places below freewsitch.

It supports 100 agents on a single box with predictive dialer,IVR, logger and CRM. I don't know how they are doing it but they are running successfully with almost 100% uptime.

Try it out .

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Andrew Thompson <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 03:04:01PM -0800, JCATS wrote:

> Have you planned any predictive dialer features ( like VICIDIAL )?

As Ken Rice mentioned, this isn't really the focus of the project - it's
more for inbound and directed outbound (calling campaigns to specific
people/businesses - not everyone in the phonebook). Primary focus is
inbound (multi brand, skill based routing, dynamic wrapup times, etc).

Expect a new release sometime soonish that actually does something
useful (accepts and routes inbound calls from FreeSWITCH to an agent).
Also; public source control. There's just some additional corporate
nonsense that I have to sort out (again) before that can go live.

Andrew