Parsing from sip header

Miha Zoubek
Hi,

I am sending to FS some attribute in header which I have added on proxy side. How can I parse this header, to get this data and send it further?

I can not see it in varibles which are printed with info application.

I added:
Moved: 38618108751.

BR,

Miha

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: Parsing from sip header

Michael Jerris
Administrator
I don't think we currently parse the "Moved" Header (I've never actually seen that header before, is it standard?).  We do parse x-headers