Quantcast

Parse HISTORY_INFO HEADER

Onevoisnoc
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to freeswitch. One of the provider is using HISTORY-INFO (RFC 4244)  and I am trying to parse the below HISTORY_INFO.
 I have used "LOG SIP History info is '${sip_history_info}'" and got the below data, now I would like to know how to parse the variable so that I can get the number 1122982768297 and store it in a variable and use if for future use.

Your help is much appreciated in getting this resolved. Please help.

EXECUTE sofia/external/818043334@xx.xxx.xx.xx log(LOG SIP History info is '<sip:1122982768297@xx.xx.xx.xx;cause=408>;index=1, <sip:9009565666@xx.xx.xx.xx>;index=1.1')
2015-07-16 20:38:20.716078 [DEBUG] mod_dptools.c:1628 SIP History info is '<sip:1122982768297@xx.xx.xx.xx;cause=408>;index=1, <sip:9009565666@xx.xx.xx.xx>;index=1.1'

Regards,
Onevois