PHP Event socket script not working in browser

PHP Event socket script not working in browser

Connectworld
Hello Guys,

I have created one php script which just connect freeswitch and run command like "reloadxml".

Here is the script : http://pastebin.com/BZinuBp6

which is running fine in consol like "php filename.php", but if i run on browser it given me error like
Connection to 127.0.0.1 failed

I configure freeswitch libs/esl also. still not running on browser.

Can anyone guide what it the root cause for this issue ?

Thanks.