Is there a way to bridge out SMS via gateway on FreeSWITCH?

Is there a way to bridge out SMS via gateway on FreeSWITCH?

bedhiafi

I wonder if there is a way to send sms messages out from freeswitch box via a gateway just like bridge api in mod sofia for calls.

I can originate and receive calls from a sip provider via an external gateway on freeswitch. Now i need to do the same philosophy for chat using the same gateway.

If not, I would be greateful if you recommend an open source http to sip gateway as an alternative.

Thank you for any help.