How to Call Forwarding to new extension if called extension is Busy?

How to Call Forwarding to new extension if called extension is Busy?

sachindeshpande
Hello All,

I am trying to implement the following scenario on Freeswitch under Windows. I am freeswitch version is 1.5.

I have 3 clients registered to freeswitch : 1000, 1001, 1002

Issue 1

If my first registered client say 1000 is busy, I want new calls to be directed to other registered user say 1001. If 1000 and 1001 are busy then it should go to voice mail.

I have referred the following link for multi-line rollover and had used the same dial plan as mentioned
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi-line_rollover

But when I dial 1000 from 1002 then it goes on the voice mail and the call in not getting connected even though 1000 and 1001 are not busy.

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks
Sachin

Re: How to Call Forwarding to new extension if called extension is Busy?

isabellaswan0
Hi Sachin,

First thing I want to suggest is, update your FreeSwitch version as it generally happens with if the version is not compatible. Another is Make 1000 as Agent and 1001 and 1002 as its Tenant. Apply this in your code, may it will work.
You can go and visit : https://www.ecosmob.com/contactcenter/
for your call forwarding issue as they are providing Call center solution by using FreeSwitch Technology.