Quantcast

GsmOpen call control

edrperes
I am testing GsmOpen on FreeSwitch 1.7.0 64 bits on Windows 10

The call is made, the target phone rings and the call is answered.

But no "answered" event arrives...

Then only one event that arrive from that call is "early"

Is it normal?

When I make a call to a soffone through sofia SIP many events happen ring, answered, hangup...

Why not through GsmOpen?

Re: GsmOpen call control

edrperes
My modem is Huawei e1756 unlocked and voice is enabled

The audio is sending and receiving ok...

The problem is the lack of events like "ringing", "answered", "hangup"...

Re: GsmOpen call control

edrperes
This post was updated on .
I opened a JIRA to this question because i think it is as bug

I tried many variantions...

I put a hub with a 3 ampere supply and nothing changed, for a single modem

Re: GsmOpen call control

edrperes
This post was updated on .
Could it be a driver problem?

I installed a driver I have found in internet... for Huawey e1756 modem...

Without it Windows do not recognize the modem nor dc-unlocker recognize the modem

The driver seems correct...

Re: GsmOpen call control

edrperes
I made a experiment

I access the gsm modem throught hyperterminal to send AT commands directly to modem

I typed....................at+cpas
received.................+cpas: 0
                                OK

(I call modem's number from another phone)

I typed....................at+cpas
received.................+cpas: 3 (it's ringing, but doesn't show RING)
                               OK

No "RING" message appears on hyperterminal

Could it be related to this problem?