Freeswitch Class 5 Softswitch

Hiten Dudhatra
Class 5 SoftSwitch is an intelligent residential VoIP solution for VoIP Service Providers. It offers full-featured IP phone services to residential clients. A scalable Class 5 SoftSwitch solution offered by Ecosmob integrates call routing, e-commerce, invoicing into one user-friendly platform.

Key features of class 5 softswitch are listed below:

– Carrier-grade platform
– Call Authorization
– Call forwarding and waiting
– Number portability
– Customizable Music on Hold
– And more

We offer custom class 5 softswitch solution development. To know more about our service, contact us:
sales@ecosmob.com
https://www.ecosmob.com/class5softswitchdevelopment/