FREESWITCH and Verto Communicator

_dj

FREESWITCH and Verto Communicator

_dj
Hi, everybody! I'm new in FreeSwitch. I installed it via  Quick Start FreeSWITCH Demo With Verto Communicator. The only difference was that I generated letsencrypt certificate manually. I can call from Linphone to my freeswitch server, but I'm getting the "Waiting for server reconnection" error in 50-80% of times when accessing it via verto communicator from localhost. What's the problem? Thanks in advance.