Customized Audio, Video, Web Conferencing Solutions

Customized Audio, Video, Web Conferencing Solutions

akash.soni
At FreeSWITCHService, apart from meeting various communication-related needs, we serve our global clients with customized audio, video, and web conferencing solutions that are rapid-to-deploy, instinctive-to-use, and cost effective for addressing conferencing requirements. We also provide conferencing solutions with desired features along with optimal voice and video quality over a secured network.

Key feature of Conferencing Solution :
-Configurable Music on Hold
-Entry-Exit chimes
-Name-Mapping
-Raise Hand
-Mail Notifications
-Rollcall Feature

We also cater customization services of conference software. To acquire cost-effective conferencing solutions, contact us on below details.

Shoot an Email on : sales@ecosmob.com
Call us on : 1-303-997-3139
or Visit : https://www.freeswitchservice.com/solutions/freeswitchconferencing