Quantcast

Custom Ringback

ankitdoshi2015
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I am newbie for freeswitch,

I want to replace custom ringtone with default ringtone.

I refereed below links to make it working,But it didn't seems work.

http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2012-April/082804.html

My current dialplan show me like below :

<action application="bridge" data={ring_back=file_string:///usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/promofiles/sound_file.wav,ignore_early_media=true}[leg_timeout=30]sofia/gateway/gateway_name/XXXXX"/>

Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong or need to change something to make it work.

Thanks in advance for suggestions and help.