Custom IVR Solution

akash.soni
The traditional PBX-based phone system is rapidly being obsolete globally as IVR technology gains ground as a suitable alternative. The IVR systems have already marked their presence across various industry verticals including banking, FMCG, media, airlines, and so on.

Key Feature of Custom IVR solution :

-Advanced networked enterprise voice mail system
-Application Generator with its own debugging capabilities.
-Completely automated information retrieval and delivery through multiple medias and channels
-Timely, automated resolution of customer transactions and customer requests
-Organize and consolidate data and information flow for better reporting purposes.

FreeSwitchservice.com also renders Custom IVR solution as per your needs. Our software solution provides quality, security and ease of use! You can contact us on below details to know more about our solution.

Shoot an Email us on : sales@ecosmob.com

Call us on : +1-303-997-3139

Or Visit : https://www.freeswitchservice.com/solutions/freeswitchivr