Conferencing Solution Bridging – Connections and Fueling the Future of Communication

Conferencing Solution Bridging – Connections and Fueling the Future of Communication

akash.soni
With video, audio and web conferencing, you can reach to anyone from every nook and corner of the world, at any time. All without leaving your workplace or home. Ecosmob Technologies Pvt. Ltd., one of the known companies that provide best in class audio, video and web conferencing solutions for enterprises across the globe. Our evolution shows our commitment to be on the leading edge of audio, video and web conferencing solution development.

Features of Conferencing System

-HD Quality Video
-Playback and Recording
-Personalized Meeting rooms
-Conference Scheduler
-Conference Recording
-Conference wise Polling
-Configurable Music on Hold
-And Many More

To Know More Kindly Visit : Ecosmob Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Shoot an Email on : sales@ecosmob.com
Call on : +1-303-997-3139