Conference Call Recording Channel based

Deepika

I am interested in knowing, is there any way in Freeswitch using which I can record the conference call channels separately meaning if we have some participants then I should be able to record call for each participants call audio separately into .wav files instead of recording the whole session. Currently I am using "record_session" parameter to record the complete session.

Re: Conference Call Recording Channel based

isabellaswan0
Hello Deepika,

Definitely, you can use some of the FreeSwitch features by which you can record your multiple conference channels seperately. Visit, https://www.ecosmob.com/conferencingsolution/ for getting your solution.