Quantcast

Codec transcoding PCMA to PMCU-

Ketan Kothari
Hello,

I have configured PCMA codec in my zoipper soft-phone(UAC) and tried to call to 123456789 using our gateway twillo(UAS).
Gateway only accept PCMU codec. I have also configured absolute codec =PCMU but still freeswitch sending PCMA to twillo(Provider gateway UAS). I have got error Originate Failed.  Cause: SERVICE_NOT_IMPLEMENTED in freeswitch.

Once i have added PCMU codec in my zoiper(UAC) it's working.