Cannot create outgoing channel of type [error] cause: [USER_NOT_REGISTERED]

Cannot create outgoing channel of type [error] cause: [USER_NOT_REGISTERED]

yogeshcprajapati
I am using FreeSWITCH Version 1.7.0~64bit ( 64bit). I have created custom dialplan and did some changes in internal sip profile and vars.xml. When I am executing this command on FS_CLI "originate loopback/LA_20000/masterout hangup inline" then it is giving error "Cannot create outgoing channel of type [error] cause: [USER_NOT_REGISTERED]" (Extension is registered still it is giving such error) and when I am using FreeSWICH older build version 1.2 RC2 then it is working and dialing desired extension.

Any help will much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

FS_Console_Logs.txt
conf.zip
freeswitch_logs.zip