CALL-ID

Miha Zoubek
HI,

I need a little help.

I have opensips and behind opensips a hew few Freeswitch servers which
are for media handling.

Opensips is also doing acc with radius.

Here is what is happening and I do not know how can I prevent FS do
doing so:

A CALLS B.

A(call-id)->Opensips(call-id)->fs(call-id)->opensips(fs change
call-id!!!)->B(changed call-id).

How to prevert so that FS will not change call-id of the call?

thx!

miha

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: CALL-ID

Miha Zoubek
yes it is:) but did not do any change:(

I have try to put it in brige and also in export but still the same. Call-id is generated by FS. It should be the same as FS gets it.

Is there any other way to preform this?

miha

Dne 9/30/2013 10:21 AM, piše Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]:
[...]

Here are some other related links;

Please review those and let us know if any of them fix the problem.

If you still can't get it working, please attach a pastebin of your freeswitch logs that demonstrate this happening.

Ultimately someone will need to spend some time reviewing these logs, so you need to demonstrate that you have done your homework (analyse the logs yourself, tell us what you think the problem is, outline what you have tried so far, and what you think the solution might be) etc.

Hope this helps

Cal

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Miha <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Brian West
You don't, we aren't a proxy, we are a B2BUA, so each leg will have its own call-id!
--
Brian West
[hidden email]

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)

On Sep 30, 2013, at 3:13 AM, Miha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How to prevert so that FS will not change call-id of the call?

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: CALL-ID

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
+1

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Brian West <[hidden email]> wrote:
You don't, we aren't a proxy, we are a B2BUA, so each leg will have its own call-id!
--
Brian West
[hidden email]
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: <a href="tel:%2B1.918.420.9001" value="+19184209001">+1.918.420.9001  |  F: <a href="tel:%2B1.918.420.9002" value="+19184209002">+1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: <a href="tel:%2B883%205100%201420%209001" value="+883510014209001">+883 5100 1420 9001

Dne 9/30/2013 2:49 PM, piše Brian West:
> You don't, we aren't a proxy, we are a B2BUA, so each leg will have its own call-id!
@Brian tnx!

you are right:)

miha

http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication Server
http://www.cudatel.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org
http://www.cluecon.com

Re: CALL-ID

Moises Silva
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Brian West <[hidden email]> wrote:
You don't, we aren't a proxy, we are a B2BUA, so each leg will have its own call-id!

I seem to remember using the "sip_invite_call_id" variable successfully, which is handy, even for a B2BUA. You still have the From/To tags to differentiate the inbound/outbound dialogs, so there isn't, strictly-speaking, a reason for a B2BUA to not allow to pass-thru the call-id I think ...

Moy

Moises Silva
Manager, Software Engineering

[hidden email]

Sangoma Technologies

100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham, ON L3R 9R6 Canada

t.   +1 800 388 2475 (N. America)

t.   +1 905 474 1990 x128

f.   +1 905 474 9223

Products | Solutions | Events | Contact | Wiki | Facebook | Twitter`| | YouTube