Quantcast

Am getting ALLOTTED_TIMEOUT error while dialing..

Am getting ALLOTTED_TIMEOUT error while dialing..

pdevakanth

   We have installed Freeswitch in our local server and provided global IP. If we use global ip for dialing, we are able to connect to the call in both wifi and 3G networks from our local city. But when we try to make call from USA, we are getting ALLOTTED_TIMEOUT error while dialing. Please support us to fix it.

Thanks in advance.