Quantcast

Adding an info digit to sip from header

Josh Forman
I'm trying to edit the sip headers to make the from field look like
this:

From: <sip:SOMENUMBER@SOMEIP:5060;isup-oli=27>;tag=gK0a00d6ea.

I know that to read that data on an incoming sip message it is in $
{sip_from_params}, but how can I add the ;isup-oli=27 part on an
outgoing message?

Thanks

Josh

Re: Adding an info digit to sip from header

Brian West
You can do something like this "sofia/blah/somenumber@someip:5060;this=rocks"

/b

On Feb 25, 2009, at 9:22 AM, Josh Forman wrote:

I'm trying to edit the sip headers to make the from field look like
this:

Re: Adding an info digit to sip from header

Josh Forman
Which variable would I need to set via the dialplan to do this
though?  Your example looks like it would be the dialstring for the
bridge application but if that works it would probably be added to the
To header instead of the From, right?  I can't be sure since nothing
I've tried has had any affect.
Between looking at the wiki and random experimenting I haven't found
anything that works thus far.

On Feb 25, 2009, at 11:01 AM, [hidden email]
  wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:29:26 -0600
> From: Brian West <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Adding an info digit to sip from
>        header
> To: [hidden email]
>
> You can do something like this "sofia/blah/somenumber@someip:
> 5060;this=rocks"
>
> /b
>
> On Feb 25, 2009, at 9:22 AM, Josh Forman wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to edit the sip headers to make the from field look like
>> this:
>>
>> From: <sip:SOMENUMBER@SOMEIP:5060;isup-oli=27>;tag=gK0a00d6ea.
>>
>> I know that to read that data on an incoming sip message it is in $
>> {sip_from_params}, but how can I add the ;isup-oli=27 part on an
>> outgoing message?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Josh

Re: Adding an info digit to sip from header

Brian West
It will actually add it to both places

INVITE sip:[hidden email];this=rocks SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 99.185.85.3;rport;branch=z9hG4bK0Kaa1322U42eK
Max-Forwards: 69
From: "1004" <sip:1004@99.185.85.3>;tag=1SparjgraS69m
To: <sip:[hidden email];this=rocks>

I verified it does indeed add it in both places.

/b