Quantcast

ASTPP Version 2.1 is Released

ASTPP
Hello Everyone,

We are glad announcing release of version 2.1 of ASTPP with new features, improvements and bug fixes.

Here is the complete list of enhancements and fixes: http://www.astpp.org/version2-1-enhancements

ASTPP is the most popular Open Source VoIP Billing Solution for Freeswitch.
It supports prepaid and postpaid billing along with call rating and credit control features. The list does not stop here, it also provides many other features such as calling cards, Least Cost Routing (LCR), DID management, Resellers management and many more.
To view full feature list: http://www.astpp.org/astpp-features

Check out demo here: http://www.astpp.org/online-demo

Give it a try:

Quick Installation steps for v2.1:
# wget --no-check-certificate https://goo.gl/ETmAJl -O install.sh
# chmod +x install.sh
# ./install.sh

If you already have v2.0 installed, No worries!!! Upgrade is also available from v2.0 to v2.1.

Upgrade steps from v2.0 to v2.1:
# wget --no-check-certificate https://goo.gl/RIuIej -O install.sh
# chmod +x install.sh
# ./install.sh

In case if you find any issues, then please feel free to report in our bug tracker below:
http://bugs.astpp.org/

ASTPP Team
iNextrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.