488 Not Acceptable Media during blind call transfer in bypass media mode

488 Not Acceptable Media during blind call transfer in bypass media mode

ilyakn
Hi All,
I've run into a problem during call transfer.
I have a CISCO switch calling Freeswitch that set bypass_media to true and makes a bridge to IVR platform (its actually a VXML browser).
When IVR platform then tries to transfer a call using REFER the Freeswitch sends INVITE to the gateway in order to perform call transfer but Media part inside SDP is empty - as a result gateway returns  488 Not Acceptable Media and transfer fails.
Is it possoble to make Freeswitch to send meaningful SDP inside INVITE? I would expect it to copy SDP from original incoming call - but this does not happen.

Thanks,
Ilya

Re: 488 Not Acceptable Media during blind call transfer in bypass media mode

ilyakn
As a clarification,
I've uploaded two wireshark captures one taken on host running freeswitch and second one from IVR host to our public FTP server: ftp://78.47.185.45

The FreeSwitch version I'm using: 1.5.13b~64bit ( 64bit)

Thanks,
Ilya